- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Don't like EA's new monetized, free-to-play version of Dungeon Keeper? Then how about snagging the original Dungeon Keeper for free? For the next 48 hours, GOG.com has Dungeon Keeper for absolutely free.
Dungeon Keeper is a real-time strategy game originally developed by Peter Molyneux when he was at Bullfrog Productions that pits players as the evil bosses of RPG dungeons. Your job is to build the best dungeon to keep your treasures away from those pesky heroes who mean to steal them and kill your hard-earned minions.
Even if you aren't sure you'll ever play this classic game, I still say snag it now for free whilst you can.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP