- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Don't like EA's new monetized, free-to-play version of Dungeon Keeper? Then how about snagging the original Dungeon Keeper for free? For the next 48 hours, GOG.com has Dungeon Keeper for absolutely free.
Dungeon Keeper is a real-time strategy game originally developed by Peter Molyneux when he was at Bullfrog Productions that pits players as the evil bosses of RPG dungeons. Your job is to build the best dungeon to keep your treasures away from those pesky heroes who mean to steal them and kill your hard-earned minions.
Even if you aren't sure you'll ever play this classic game, I still say snag it now for free whilst you can.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP