- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Square Enix is on a bit of a Tomb Raider kick lately. They rebooted the series this year, they plan to release a Definitive Edition of that game for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and now they have released the original Tomb Raider for iOS. In a surprisingly un-Square Enix move, the game is priced at only 99 cents.
Squenix says that this port is a "full, unedited, unadulterated experience" of the original game. The port also includes the two extra chapters that were in the game's 1998 re-release.
No word if Square Enix plans to release the game for Android or Windows mobile devices.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP