- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
What's interesting here is that Red Barrels consist of members who worked on games like Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell and the Uncharted.
"You have to avoid enemies, hide from enemies and run away from enemies. But the action comes into play when you have to run from them, so this is where we are using our experience making games like Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed. To try and make the chases as exciting as possible," the devs said.
The developers also named Amnesia as an inspiration for this project. Well, I can understand that bit totally. Amnesia remains one of the most compelling and impressively crafted survival horror game we've ever experienced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP