- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
What's interesting here is that Red Barrels consist of members who worked on games like Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell and the Uncharted.
"You have to avoid enemies, hide from enemies and run away from enemies. But the action comes into play when you have to run from them, so this is where we are using our experience making games like Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed. To try and make the chases as exciting as possible," the devs said.
The developers also named Amnesia as an inspiration for this project. Well, I can understand that bit totally. Amnesia remains one of the most compelling and impressively crafted survival horror game we've ever experienced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP