- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
What's interesting here is that Red Barrels consist of members who worked on games like Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell and the Uncharted.
"You have to avoid enemies, hide from enemies and run away from enemies. But the action comes into play when you have to run from them, so this is where we are using our experience making games like Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed. To try and make the chases as exciting as possible," the devs said.
The developers also named Amnesia as an inspiration for this project. Well, I can understand that bit totally. Amnesia remains one of the most compelling and impressively crafted survival horror game we've ever experienced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP