- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
What's interesting here is that Red Barrels consist of members who worked on games like Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell and the Uncharted.
"You have to avoid enemies, hide from enemies and run away from enemies. But the action comes into play when you have to run from them, so this is where we are using our experience making games like Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed. To try and make the chases as exciting as possible," the devs said.
The developers also named Amnesia as an inspiration for this project. Well, I can understand that bit totally. Amnesia remains one of the most compelling and impressively crafted survival horror game we've ever experienced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP