- Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer
- Battlefield Announcement and Developer Q&A
- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
The indie FPS survival-horror game, Outalast, is now available for purchase on Xbox Live. Initially, the game was only available on PC and PS4 platforms, but gamers can now experience its chilling atmosphere on Microsoft's Xbox One console.
Here's a snip from our review of Outlast (PC):
So, you're this foolish guy who waltzes into an asylum in the middle of nowhere, armed only with a notebook and a camcorder equipped with a handy night vision mode that soon becomes your best and only friend. As you may have gathered by now, your goal is to survive and you do so by hiding in the dark and running like hell when discovered. You'll also be on the lookout for batteries to keep your camcorder up and running. There are no puzzles to solve and the only thing you'll worry about is avoiding things that go bump in the night.
Hm, I didn't even know that they planned to make an Xbox One version. Oh well, nice surprise if you have an Xbox One. This is a cool and eerie game. That's it. Cool and eerie. I should keep my reviews shorter.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP