- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
The indie FPS survival-horror game, Outalast, is now available for purchase on Xbox Live. Initially, the game was only available on PC and PS4 platforms, but gamers can now experience its chilling atmosphere on Microsoft's Xbox One console.
Here's a snip from our review of Outlast (PC):
So, you're this foolish guy who waltzes into an asylum in the middle of nowhere, armed only with a notebook and a camcorder equipped with a handy night vision mode that soon becomes your best and only friend. As you may have gathered by now, your goal is to survive and you do so by hiding in the dark and running like hell when discovered. You'll also be on the lookout for batteries to keep your camcorder up and running. There are no puzzles to solve and the only thing you'll worry about is avoiding things that go bump in the night.
Hm, I didn't even know that they planned to make an Xbox One version. Oh well, nice surprise if you have an Xbox One. This is a cool and eerie game. That's it. Cool and eerie. I should keep my reviews shorter.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP