- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
The indie FPS survival-horror game, Outalast, is now available for purchase on Xbox Live. Initially, the game was only available on PC and PS4 platforms, but gamers can now experience its chilling atmosphere on Microsoft's Xbox One console.
Here's a snip from our review of Outlast (PC):
So, you're this foolish guy who waltzes into an asylum in the middle of nowhere, armed only with a notebook and a camcorder equipped with a handy night vision mode that soon becomes your best and only friend. As you may have gathered by now, your goal is to survive and you do so by hiding in the dark and running like hell when discovered. You'll also be on the lookout for batteries to keep your camcorder up and running. There are no puzzles to solve and the only thing you'll worry about is avoiding things that go bump in the night.
Hm, I didn't even know that they planned to make an Xbox One version. Oh well, nice surprise if you have an Xbox One. This is a cool and eerie game. That's it. Cool and eerie. I should keep my reviews shorter.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP