- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
2K has shipped more than 10 million copies of Borderlands 2, continuing to seal the game's spot as the bestselling game in the publisher's history. What's really staggering about the figure is that 18 million copies of Borderlands games have shipped, and over 10 million of those are just for Borderlands 2.
During Take-Two's financial call, President Karl Slatoff discussed how the popularity of the series will boost Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel when it releases later this year.
"Our view is that if you give consumers what they want, they come out for it," he said. "Our catalog sales have done very well – as we announced in this quarter, it's one of the key reasons we were able to beat in the quarter. We have a lot of faith in the Borderlands franchise. There's still a huge install base of consumers; Borderlands is beloved .... We have very high hopes for The Pre-Sequel for current-gen platforms and PC, indeed. But it will be reliant on quality, and we expect to deliver a really high-quality game."
In other words, we can expect more Borderlands in the future.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP