- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
2K has shipped more than 10 million copies of Borderlands 2, continuing to seal the game's spot as the bestselling game in the publisher's history. What's really staggering about the figure is that 18 million copies of Borderlands games have shipped, and over 10 million of those are just for Borderlands 2.
During Take-Two's financial call, President Karl Slatoff discussed how the popularity of the series will boost Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel when it releases later this year.
"Our view is that if you give consumers what they want, they come out for it," he said. "Our catalog sales have done very well – as we announced in this quarter, it's one of the key reasons we were able to beat in the quarter. We have a lot of faith in the Borderlands franchise. There's still a huge install base of consumers; Borderlands is beloved .... We have very high hopes for The Pre-Sequel for current-gen platforms and PC, indeed. But it will be reliant on quality, and we expect to deliver a really high-quality game."
In other words, we can expect more Borderlands in the future.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP