- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Sony has officially confirmed that the company's PlayStation 4 console is selling excellently throughout the globe.
Word is: "In what is shaping up to be a historic year for gamers, I’m delighted to share an important new milestone with you. PS4’s North American debut on November 15th was PlayStation’s largest ever, with more than one million gamers picking up a PS4 in just 24 hours. Now, with PS4’s global launch expanding to a total of 32 countries worldwide, including Europe and Latin America, I’m proud to announce that more than 2.1 million PS4s have been sold."
Recent post-Thanksgiving data has shown, mind you, that the PlayStation 3 is still outselling it's next-gen. counterpart, the PlayStation 4.
Meanwhile, the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 have been kicking plenty of mighty ass during Black Friday sales.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP