- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
- Mornin '14
- SpellForce 3 is Coming
- 14 Minutes of Destiny - Vader s Warlock
- Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Shows Combat
- Next-Gen GTA V Captures British Hearts
To say that Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter doesn't have confidence in Sony's streaming service, PlayStation Now, would be quite the understatement. In an interview with Game Informer, Pachter actually calls it a "joke."
PlayStation Now is a joke. There is no publisher that is going to license content that's less than two-years old because they would be concerned that they can't sell as many copies if they make it available for subscription or rental.
This has no prayer of working. None.
I wouldn't go as far as to call it a joke, but I feel the same way as Mr. Pachter. If Sony is able to make the PlayStation 4 locally emulate PlayStation One and PlayStation 2 games, then what really is the point of PlayStation Now? Do people really need the backwards capability for one console back that badly?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP