- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
MS continually releases Xbox Live apps related to entertainment. This time they've sent the word that Paramount Pictures has a standalone Kinect-friendly app. It works similarly to a variety of other movie-buying apps on the system minus. Of course, you still won't be able to watch movies released by studios other than Paramount.
Weirdly, actual movie purchases can't be done via the app. Users can basically head over to Paramount's official website to buy or rent a particular flick and then just queue it up for watching on their console.
Hm, can't you already do shit like this via countless other services?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP