- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
MS continually releases Xbox Live apps related to entertainment. This time they've sent the word that Paramount Pictures has a standalone Kinect-friendly app. It works similarly to a variety of other movie-buying apps on the system minus. Of course, you still won't be able to watch movies released by studios other than Paramount.
Weirdly, actual movie purchases can't be done via the app. Users can basically head over to Paramount's official website to buy or rent a particular flick and then just queue it up for watching on their console.
Hm, can't you already do shit like this via countless other services?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP