- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
MS continually releases Xbox Live apps related to entertainment. This time they've sent the word that Paramount Pictures has a standalone Kinect-friendly app. It works similarly to a variety of other movie-buying apps on the system minus. Of course, you still won't be able to watch movies released by studios other than Paramount.
Weirdly, actual movie purchases can't be done via the app. Users can basically head over to Paramount's official website to buy or rent a particular flick and then just queue it up for watching on their console.
Hm, can't you already do shit like this via countless other services?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP