- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
David Goldfarb, Overkill Software's lead designer for Payday 2, has decided to leave Overkill and start his own indie developer in Stockholm.
"I have decided to move on," Goldfarb told Polygon. "It's all on good terms and I think they're well positioned to succeed as the last Steam sale seems to indicate. They're doing just fine. It's just one of those things where I've been making games for a long time."
"I knew that at some point the thing that I always wanted was to make my own thing," he continued. "It doesn't matter who I work with: the desire was never to make other people's games, no matter how good they are."
Goldfarb has already started the studio with three other developers, but everything, including their first project, is in the extremely early stages of development. No name of the studio or their project just yet, but they'll announce more when they are ready.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP