- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
David Goldfarb, Overkill Software's lead designer for Payday 2, has decided to leave Overkill and start his own indie developer in Stockholm.
"I have decided to move on," Goldfarb told Polygon. "It's all on good terms and I think they're well positioned to succeed as the last Steam sale seems to indicate. They're doing just fine. It's just one of those things where I've been making games for a long time."
"I knew that at some point the thing that I always wanted was to make my own thing," he continued. "It doesn't matter who I work with: the desire was never to make other people's games, no matter how good they are."
Goldfarb has already started the studio with three other developers, but everything, including their first project, is in the extremely early stages of development. No name of the studio or their project just yet, but they'll announce more when they are ready.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP