- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Also in the update is a new auto-standby feature, so if you leave the system idle and running for longer than one hour, the system will simply turn off. That sounds like a nice set up, although when you forget to save, walk away, have a few drinks, and forget the game is running, and you come back to a bunch of lost progress with a turned off system, I imagine some people are going to punch mothers, wives and girlfriends. Especially since this new feature will automatically be turned on from the start. I guess this is just another virtue of auto-save.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP