- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Planning on running Watch_Dogs on your PC? Ubisoft has released the game's minimum requirements, but creative director Jonathan Morin has emphasized that it's best on a "very high setting," which isn't that much of a shock.
"PC on very high setting is REALLY stunning if you ask me," Morin tweeted.
These "very high settings" include over 8GB of RAM with either an Nvidia GTX 670 or a Radeon HD 7970 graphics card and either an Intel Core i7-3930K or AMD FX-9370. But if you need to know only the minimums, here they are:
- Processor: IntelCore 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz or AMDPhenom II X4 940 3.0Ghz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Video card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 Shader 5.0
- Sound Card: DirectX9
- Hard drive: 25 GB
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP