- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Planning on running Watch_Dogs on your PC? Ubisoft has released the game's minimum requirements, but creative director Jonathan Morin has emphasized that it's best on a "very high setting," which isn't that much of a shock.
"PC on very high setting is REALLY stunning if you ask me," Morin tweeted.
These "very high settings" include over 8GB of RAM with either an Nvidia GTX 670 or a Radeon HD 7970 graphics card and either an Intel Core i7-3930K or AMD FX-9370. But if you need to know only the minimums, here they are:
- Processor: IntelCore 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz or AMDPhenom II X4 940 3.0Ghz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Video card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 Shader 5.0
- Sound Card: DirectX9
- Hard drive: 25 GB
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP