- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
A new FIFA, err, I mean a new PES game is on the horizon. Konami announced the first info for their upcoming sports game, PES 2015. They've centered the game on the so-called “The Pitch is Ours…” mantra.
According to the developers, "PES 2015 sees a true return to core PES values of total control, super responsive controls and renowned gameplay, where the user has unrestricted control over how they play. KONAMI has completely reworked a raft of key elements to ensure every pass, shot or off-the-ball run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015’s on-field action."
Here are a few features from PES 2015:
- Incredible Response Times: Lightning fast controls allow users to instinctively react to every movement when the ball is in play.
- Full Pitch AI: The game engine now features AI that is constantly adjusted covering everything that develops on the pitch, resulting in players making runs, finding space and marking opponents even when off the screen.
- Closest Control: Take on defenders using each player’s bespoke dribbling skills, as opposed to relying on ‘trick’ moves. New skills include jinking runs, responsive sprints and incorporating a much wider range of pace - from walking to sprinting.
- Case for Defence: Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play. Successful defending is based entirely on the decisions the user makes.
Check out the first screens from the game:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP