- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
A new FIFA, err, I mean a new PES game is on the horizon. Konami announced the first info for their upcoming sports game, PES 2015. They've centered the game on the so-called “The Pitch is Ours…” mantra.
According to the developers, "PES 2015 sees a true return to core PES values of total control, super responsive controls and renowned gameplay, where the user has unrestricted control over how they play. KONAMI has completely reworked a raft of key elements to ensure every pass, shot or off-the-ball run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015’s on-field action."
Here are a few features from PES 2015:
- Incredible Response Times: Lightning fast controls allow users to instinctively react to every movement when the ball is in play.
- Full Pitch AI: The game engine now features AI that is constantly adjusted covering everything that develops on the pitch, resulting in players making runs, finding space and marking opponents even when off the screen.
- Closest Control: Take on defenders using each player’s bespoke dribbling skills, as opposed to relying on ‘trick’ moves. New skills include jinking runs, responsive sprints and incorporating a much wider range of pace - from walking to sprinting.
- Case for Defence: Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play. Successful defending is based entirely on the decisions the user makes.
Check out the first screens from the game:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP