- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
A new FIFA, err, I mean a new PES game is on the horizon. Konami announced the first info for their upcoming sports game, PES 2015. They've centered the game on the so-called “The Pitch is Ours…” mantra.
According to the developers, "PES 2015 sees a true return to core PES values of total control, super responsive controls and renowned gameplay, where the user has unrestricted control over how they play. KONAMI has completely reworked a raft of key elements to ensure every pass, shot or off-the-ball run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015’s on-field action."
Here are a few features from PES 2015:
- Incredible Response Times: Lightning fast controls allow users to instinctively react to every movement when the ball is in play.
- Full Pitch AI: The game engine now features AI that is constantly adjusted covering everything that develops on the pitch, resulting in players making runs, finding space and marking opponents even when off the screen.
- Closest Control: Take on defenders using each player’s bespoke dribbling skills, as opposed to relying on ‘trick’ moves. New skills include jinking runs, responsive sprints and incorporating a much wider range of pace - from walking to sprinting.
- Case for Defence: Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play. Successful defending is based entirely on the decisions the user makes.
Check out the first screens from the game:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP