- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Peter Molyneux is currently focused on his recently launched project, Curiosity (well, think of it as a social experiment, rather than an actual game).
Apart from that, the well-known game designer (responsible for gaming classics such as Populous, Dungeon Keeper and Fable) has decided to hop on the Kickstarter bandwagon, presenting his new god-sim called, um, GODUS.
Peter's studio 22cans has a goal of £450,000 for the project.
Here are more details about the game:
- It's a living world, unique and detailed. And it's a world you influence, whether you're good or evil.
- GODUS is instantly accessible, easy to learn but immensely deep.
- As you flourish and build your own cult, you'll engage in pitched battles with other gods and their cults. It's a multiplayer power-struggle the way it should be.
- GODUS draws on the cunning battle-psychology of Dungeon Keeper, the living, changing world of Black & White and the instinctive, satisfying gameplay of Populous.
- Plus you get to be a god. In fact, play well and you get to be the ultimate god!
- GODUS will be developed for the PC and Mobile devices, we hope to be able to add more platforms as our Kickstarter campaign progresses.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Gonna upgrade my PC for Watch Dogs:
|Gonna upgrade it anyway.||30.68%|