- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
Peter Molyneux is currently focused on his recently launched project, Curiosity (well, think of it as a social experiment, rather than an actual game).
Apart from that, the well-known game designer (responsible for gaming classics such as Populous, Dungeon Keeper and Fable) has decided to hop on the Kickstarter bandwagon, presenting his new god-sim called, um, GODUS.
Peter's studio 22cans has a goal of £450,000 for the project.
Here are more details about the game:
- It's a living world, unique and detailed. And it's a world you influence, whether you're good or evil.
- GODUS is instantly accessible, easy to learn but immensely deep.
- As you flourish and build your own cult, you'll engage in pitched battles with other gods and their cults. It's a multiplayer power-struggle the way it should be.
- GODUS draws on the cunning battle-psychology of Dungeon Keeper, the living, changing world of Black & White and the instinctive, satisfying gameplay of Populous.
- Plus you get to be a god. In fact, play well and you get to be the ultimate god!
- GODUS will be developed for the PC and Mobile devices, we hope to be able to add more platforms as our Kickstarter campaign progresses.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: