- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Peter Molyneux is currently focused on his recently launched project, Curiosity (well, think of it as a social experiment, rather than an actual game).
Apart from that, the well-known game designer (responsible for gaming classics such as Populous, Dungeon Keeper and Fable) has decided to hop on the Kickstarter bandwagon, presenting his new god-sim called, um, GODUS.
Peter's studio 22cans has a goal of £450,000 for the project.
Here are more details about the game:
- It's a living world, unique and detailed. And it's a world you influence, whether you're good or evil.
- GODUS is instantly accessible, easy to learn but immensely deep.
- As you flourish and build your own cult, you'll engage in pitched battles with other gods and their cults. It's a multiplayer power-struggle the way it should be.
- GODUS draws on the cunning battle-psychology of Dungeon Keeper, the living, changing world of Black & White and the instinctive, satisfying gameplay of Populous.
- Plus you get to be a god. In fact, play well and you get to be the ultimate god!
- GODUS will be developed for the PC and Mobile devices, we hope to be able to add more platforms as our Kickstarter campaign progresses.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||39.68%|
|No, please. ||33.43%|