Peter Molyneux is currently focused on his recently launched project, Curiosity (well, think of it as a social experiment, rather than an actual game).
Apart from that, the well-known game designer (responsible for gaming classics such as Populous, Dungeon Keeper and Fable) has decided to hop on the Kickstarter bandwagon, presenting his new god-sim called, um, GODUS.
Peter's studio 22cans has a goal of £450,000 for the project.
Here are more details about the game:
- It's a living world, unique and detailed. And it's a world you influence, whether you're good or evil.
- GODUS is instantly accessible, easy to learn but immensely deep.
- As you flourish and build your own cult, you'll engage in pitched battles with other gods and their cults. It's a multiplayer power-struggle the way it should be.
- GODUS draws on the cunning battle-psychology of Dungeon Keeper, the living, changing world of Black & White and the instinctive, satisfying gameplay of Populous.
- Plus you get to be a god. In fact, play well and you get to be the ultimate god!
- GODUS will be developed for the PC and Mobile devices, we hope to be able to add more platforms as our Kickstarter campaign progresses.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most Anticipated Game of 2014:
|The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt||7.28%|
|Wolfenstein: The New Order||5.47%|
|Dragon Age: Inquisition||5.24%|
|Pillars of Eternity||5.06%|
|The Elder Scrolls Online||3.98%|
|Tom Clancy's The Division||3.39%|
|Dark Souls II||3.16%|
|Metal Gear Solid V||2.93%|
|The Sims 4||2.79%|
|Diablo III: Reaper of Souls||2.63%|
|Super Smash Bros. 4||2.47%|
|South Park: The Stick of Truth||2.36%|
|The Legend of Zelda||1.83%|
|Total War: Arena||1.83%|
|Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition||1.72%|
|Mario Kart 8||1.67%|
|Infamous: Second Son||1.63%|
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots||1.58%|
|The Walking Dead Season Two||1.49%|
|Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2||1.47%|
|Divinity: Original Sin||1.47%|
|The Evil Within||1.42%|
|Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series||1.28%|
|The Order: 1886||1.14%|