- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Phil Spencer, the new head of the Xbox Division, went on a tweeting spree last night, divulging into little snippets and teases for what Microsoft has in store for E3. It appears that he is keeping his promise thus far that Xbox's main focus will now be games.
In summary, Spencer has promised that Microsoft will announce both new IPs and new sequels at E3, they want to focus on the hardcore gaming fan at the show, and no one should expect any handheld news. Spencer also said that he will not discuss anything Halo-related before the show.
And he promised May will be a good month for gaming news. I'm drumming my desk with my fingernails in anticipation.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP