- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Phil Spencer, the new head of the Xbox Division, went on a tweeting spree last night, divulging into little snippets and teases for what Microsoft has in store for E3. It appears that he is keeping his promise thus far that Xbox's main focus will now be games.
In summary, Spencer has promised that Microsoft will announce both new IPs and new sequels at E3, they want to focus on the hardcore gaming fan at the show, and no one should expect any handheld news. Spencer also said that he will not discuss anything Halo-related before the show.
And he promised May will be a good month for gaming news. I'm drumming my desk with my fingernails in anticipation.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP