- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
Phil Spencer, the new head of the Xbox Division, went on a tweeting spree last night, divulging into little snippets and teases for what Microsoft has in store for E3. It appears that he is keeping his promise thus far that Xbox's main focus will now be games.
In summary, Spencer has promised that Microsoft will announce both new IPs and new sequels at E3, they want to focus on the hardcore gaming fan at the show, and no one should expect any handheld news. Spencer also said that he will not discuss anything Halo-related before the show.
And he promised May will be a good month for gaming news. I'm drumming my desk with my fingernails in anticipation.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP