- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Phil Spencer, the new head of the Xbox Division, went on a tweeting spree last night, divulging into little snippets and teases for what Microsoft has in store for E3. It appears that he is keeping his promise thus far that Xbox's main focus will now be games.
In summary, Spencer has promised that Microsoft will announce both new IPs and new sequels at E3, they want to focus on the hardcore gaming fan at the show, and no one should expect any handheld news. Spencer also said that he will not discuss anything Halo-related before the show.
And he promised May will be a good month for gaming news. I'm drumming my desk with my fingernails in anticipation.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP