- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Phil Spencer, the new head of the Xbox Division, went on a tweeting spree last night, divulging into little snippets and teases for what Microsoft has in store for E3. It appears that he is keeping his promise thus far that Xbox's main focus will now be games.
In summary, Spencer has promised that Microsoft will announce both new IPs and new sequels at E3, they want to focus on the hardcore gaming fan at the show, and no one should expect any handheld news. Spencer also said that he will not discuss anything Halo-related before the show.
And he promised May will be a good month for gaming news. I'm drumming my desk with my fingernails in anticipation.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP