- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
PopCap Games are releasing the PC edition of Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare worldwide. The game had a successful release on Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Check out the PC launch trailer:
Here's a bit more about the game:
In Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, players choose a side and square off in riotous, punishing combat against their plant or zombie opponents, utilizing an arsenal of outrageous weaponry. Beloved character favorites from the franchise including the Sunflower and Chomper reprise their roles, and the game tops it off with a new cast of zany characters such as Ice Cactus and All-Star Zombie.
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare features four distinct gameplay modes including 2 – 4 player co-op, 12 vs. 12 competitive multiplayer called “Gardens & Graveyards” and “Team Vanquish,” as well as 8v8 “Gnome Bomb”.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP