- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
PopCap Games are releasing the PC edition of Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare worldwide. The game had a successful release on Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Check out the PC launch trailer:
Here's a bit more about the game:
In Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, players choose a side and square off in riotous, punishing combat against their plant or zombie opponents, utilizing an arsenal of outrageous weaponry. Beloved character favorites from the franchise including the Sunflower and Chomper reprise their roles, and the game tops it off with a new cast of zany characters such as Ice Cactus and All-Star Zombie.
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare features four distinct gameplay modes including 2 – 4 player co-op, 12 vs. 12 competitive multiplayer called “Gardens & Graveyards” and “Team Vanquish,” as well as 8v8 “Gnome Bomb”.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP