- COMIC: Fulton, Fulton, Have You Any Wool?
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
PopCap Games are releasing the PC edition of Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare worldwide. The game had a successful release on Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Check out the PC launch trailer:
Here's a bit more about the game:
In Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, players choose a side and square off in riotous, punishing combat against their plant or zombie opponents, utilizing an arsenal of outrageous weaponry. Beloved character favorites from the franchise including the Sunflower and Chomper reprise their roles, and the game tops it off with a new cast of zany characters such as Ice Cactus and All-Star Zombie.
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare features four distinct gameplay modes including 2 – 4 player co-op, 12 vs. 12 competitive multiplayer called “Gardens & Graveyards” and “Team Vanquish,” as well as 8v8 “Gnome Bomb”.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP