- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Bayonetta 2 hasn't released yet, but that isn't stopping Platinum Games from already dreaming about releasing another Nintendo-exclusive for the series.
Yusuke Hashimoto, game director for Bayonetta 2, told CVG that he wants to make the third game a Nintendo exclusive as well.
Should the opportunity arise I’d definitely like to keep nurturing this franchise. In terms of nurturing the content of this game, there’s a lot that we learned from Nintendo and if possible we would love to do it again and keep nurturing our child.
I feel that it’s important to let your creativity flow and Nintendo has been able to provide us with the freedom to create what we had originally envisioned. We were able to have a lot of back-and-forth and they were able to provide objective feedback. I feel that was really good and helped push Bayonetta 2 to even higher quality.
We started out with a fundamental freedom, with Nintendo telling us to go and create the game as we saw fit. But as the game started to take shape and we were starting to put all the pieces together, they were able to point out some things that we didn’t realize ourselves. That was really helpful for us.
So big shock that Nintendo is overly helpful with third party developers. But maybe they should wait to see how well Bayonetta 2 does before planning its sequel. Bayonetta 2 is set for an October release.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP