- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
If you're following us on Twitter then you already know that Capcom intends to launch a playable demo for their upcoming RPG, Dragon's Dogma. The official word is that the demo will be winging its way to PSN and Xbox Live MarketPlace starting Tuesday April 24th in the US (Wednesday) and April 25th in Europe.
So, if you're interested, you'll be able to play the demo next week and according to Capcom you'll be given a chance to "try out the sword-and-shield Fighter class, making your way through underground tunnels in a Prologue quest that takes place before the events of the main game and culminates in an epic battle with a Chimera. You'll also be able to try out the well-rounded Strider class, battling against the airborne Griffin in the open fields of Gransys."
Another cool aspect to the demo is being able to use the game's character customization system to create your very own character for the demo and then import that in the full game when it hits stores on May 22.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP