- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
If you're following us on Twitter then you already know that Capcom intends to launch a playable demo for their upcoming RPG, Dragon's Dogma. The official word is that the demo will be winging its way to PSN and Xbox Live MarketPlace starting Tuesday April 24th in the US (Wednesday) and April 25th in Europe.
So, if you're interested, you'll be able to play the demo next week and according to Capcom you'll be given a chance to "try out the sword-and-shield Fighter class, making your way through underground tunnels in a Prologue quest that takes place before the events of the main game and culminates in an epic battle with a Chimera. You'll also be able to try out the well-rounded Strider class, battling against the airborne Griffin in the open fields of Gransys."
Another cool aspect to the demo is being able to use the game's character customization system to create your very own character for the demo and then import that in the full game when it hits stores on May 22.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP