- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
If you're following us on Twitter then you already know that Capcom intends to launch a playable demo for their upcoming RPG, Dragon's Dogma. The official word is that the demo will be winging its way to PSN and Xbox Live MarketPlace starting Tuesday April 24th in the US (Wednesday) and April 25th in Europe.
So, if you're interested, you'll be able to play the demo next week and according to Capcom you'll be given a chance to "try out the sword-and-shield Fighter class, making your way through underground tunnels in a Prologue quest that takes place before the events of the main game and culminates in an epic battle with a Chimera. You'll also be able to try out the well-rounded Strider class, battling against the airborne Griffin in the open fields of Gransys."
Another cool aspect to the demo is being able to use the game's character customization system to create your very own character for the demo and then import that in the full game when it hits stores on May 22.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP