- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Yahoo News cites a source according to which Sony plans to include its 4K Blu-ray players (which they are already selling for $200) into their next-gen console, the PlayStation 4.
Just to make things clear on this, the resolution was described to have approximately 4000 pixels horizontally on a display. It's a similar standard to 'Ultra HD' and QFHD (Quad Full High Definition) - that's four times the HD res of 1920x1080 (3840x2160).
While Sony integrated Blu-ray with PlayStation 3, they now mean to offer support 4K resolution media, which denotes games and movies.
Now that's just insane. Games in resolution of 3840x2160? We'll all go blind.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP