- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
Yahoo News cites a source according to which Sony plans to include its 4K Blu-ray players (which they are already selling for $200) into their next-gen console, the PlayStation 4.
Just to make things clear on this, the resolution was described to have approximately 4000 pixels horizontally on a display. It's a similar standard to 'Ultra HD' and QFHD (Quad Full High Definition) - that's four times the HD res of 1920x1080 (3840x2160).
While Sony integrated Blu-ray with PlayStation 3, they now mean to offer support 4K resolution media, which denotes games and movies.
Now that's just insane. Games in resolution of 3840x2160? We'll all go blind.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP