- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
Yahoo News cites a source according to which Sony plans to include its 4K Blu-ray players (which they are already selling for $200) into their next-gen console, the PlayStation 4.
Just to make things clear on this, the resolution was described to have approximately 4000 pixels horizontally on a display. It's a similar standard to 'Ultra HD' and QFHD (Quad Full High Definition) - that's four times the HD res of 1920x1080 (3840x2160).
While Sony integrated Blu-ray with PlayStation 3, they now mean to offer support 4K resolution media, which denotes games and movies.
Now that's just insane. Games in resolution of 3840x2160? We'll all go blind.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP