- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Yahoo News cites a source according to which Sony plans to include its 4K Blu-ray players (which they are already selling for $200) into their next-gen console, the PlayStation 4.
Just to make things clear on this, the resolution was described to have approximately 4000 pixels horizontally on a display. It's a similar standard to 'Ultra HD' and QFHD (Quad Full High Definition) - that's four times the HD res of 1920x1080 (3840x2160).
While Sony integrated Blu-ray with PlayStation 3, they now mean to offer support 4K resolution media, which denotes games and movies.
Now that's just insane. Games in resolution of 3840x2160? We'll all go blind.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP