- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Um, no thanks. You think that shit's easy? Think again. The action RPG, Dark Souls, possibly one of the most frustrating and most difficult games of all time, now might require you to go for another playthrough, if you wish to experience the DLC Artorias of the Abyss.
The thing is, once you beat the game and the end boss, the auto-save feature kicks in, allowing you to load that file and get into the New Game+ mode. As it turns out, the DLC, which launched yesterday (in PS3 and Xbox 360 variants), can't be accessed from the beginning of the game, as Namco confirmed.
As for the DLC, word is: "Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss and Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition include sprawling new maps and environments, new boss characters, enemies, non-player characters (NPCs), an arsenal of new weapons and armor and additional challenging content for unrelenting heroes to face as they return to the deadly world of Lordran. Darkness born in the forests of Oolacile is expanding and engulfing the kingdom and all of its people. Only the strongest players will be able to stop the encroaching darkness. Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss includes an online match-making feature allowing console gamers to showcase their skills against other Dark Souls players around the world."
Also, starting today, Artorias of the Abyss DLC is going to come with the Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for Xbox 360 and PS3 (which has already been released for PC).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP