- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
On November 13th in the US and the 22nd in Europe, Sony will launch the PlayStation App for free for iOS and Android.
This app will enable phones and tablets to be used for second-screen gaming with the PS4. For example, with the game Playroom, which will be pre-installed on all PS4s, users can draw images on their phones or tablets and have them appear as 3D objects in the game. The app will also let players watch their friends playing any livestream sessions.
The app will also tie into the PS4's social functions and the PlayStation Store. It will also operate as a remote control for the console.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP