- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
"I think it's unlikely [that PS4 will be announced in 2012]. Wii U isn't going to pressure anyone, it's Nintendo's catch up to this cycle, and the other guys are going to see if the tablet integration is worth copying first. That means nobody is going to finalize specs till they see if Wii U succeeds. I am sticking to 2014, so an 'unveil' in 2013," commented Wedbush Securitites analyst Michael Pachter.
Still, I'm not entirely sure if new consoles are necessary at this point. Why launch them? I'll tell you why. Because Sony and MS are probably concerned that Nindendo would dominate the gaming scene and take over sales completely. Not that they need to, mind you. The Wii was one of the best-selling consoles in history and has always been on top of hardware sales charts.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP