- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
"I think it's unlikely [that PS4 will be announced in 2012]. Wii U isn't going to pressure anyone, it's Nintendo's catch up to this cycle, and the other guys are going to see if the tablet integration is worth copying first. That means nobody is going to finalize specs till they see if Wii U succeeds. I am sticking to 2014, so an 'unveil' in 2013," commented Wedbush Securitites analyst Michael Pachter.
Still, I'm not entirely sure if new consoles are necessary at this point. Why launch them? I'll tell you why. Because Sony and MS are probably concerned that Nindendo would dominate the gaming scene and take over sales completely. Not that they need to, mind you. The Wii was one of the best-selling consoles in history and has always been on top of hardware sales charts.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP