- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
- Mornin '13
- COMIC: Patchfield 4
Sony can't afford to dump that kind of money into the development of the next system, but as it is they don't have to. Microsoft's biggest advantage is a strong online presence, and Nintendo's is the greatest appeal to casual gamers. Sony will be better served by having a network that works, and a product that is more accessible, and accessibility is more about cost than anything.
But what do I know? I'm just an ordained minister who happens to play video games, and sometimes not even taking every third breath through a bong.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP