- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Sony can't afford to dump that kind of money into the development of the next system, but as it is they don't have to. Microsoft's biggest advantage is a strong online presence, and Nintendo's is the greatest appeal to casual gamers. Sony will be better served by having a network that works, and a product that is more accessible, and accessibility is more about cost than anything.
But what do I know? I'm just an ordained minister who happens to play video games, and sometimes not even taking every third breath through a bong.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP