- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Sony can't afford to dump that kind of money into the development of the next system, but as it is they don't have to. Microsoft's biggest advantage is a strong online presence, and Nintendo's is the greatest appeal to casual gamers. Sony will be better served by having a network that works, and a product that is more accessible, and accessibility is more about cost than anything.
But what do I know? I'm just an ordained minister who happens to play video games, and sometimes not even taking every third breath through a bong.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP