- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Sony can't afford to dump that kind of money into the development of the next system, but as it is they don't have to. Microsoft's biggest advantage is a strong online presence, and Nintendo's is the greatest appeal to casual gamers. Sony will be better served by having a network that works, and a product that is more accessible, and accessibility is more about cost than anything.
But what do I know? I'm just an ordained minister who happens to play video games, and sometimes not even taking every third breath through a bong.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP