- Contrast Announced for PC & Consoles
- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
Sony can't afford to dump that kind of money into the development of the next system, but as it is they don't have to. Microsoft's biggest advantage is a strong online presence, and Nintendo's is the greatest appeal to casual gamers. Sony will be better served by having a network that works, and a product that is more accessible, and accessibility is more about cost than anything.
But what do I know? I'm just an ordained minister who happens to play video games, and sometimes not even taking every third breath through a bong.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP