- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
EA teased the image above on their Twitter feed, suggesting that their shooter, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will head to PlayStation soon.
PopCap has confirmed the suggestion, announcing that the game will be available on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on August 19th. It will include the Garden Variety and Zomboss Down add-on content as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP