- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
EA teased the image above on their Twitter feed, suggesting that their shooter, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will head to PlayStation soon.
PopCap has confirmed the suggestion, announcing that the game will be available on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on August 19th. It will include the Garden Variety and Zomboss Down add-on content as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP