- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
EA teased the image above on their Twitter feed, suggesting that their shooter, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will head to PlayStation soon.
PopCap has confirmed the suggestion, announcing that the game will be available on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on August 19th. It will include the Garden Variety and Zomboss Down add-on content as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP