- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
EA teased the image above on their Twitter feed, suggesting that their shooter, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will head to PlayStation soon.
PopCap has confirmed the suggestion, announcing that the game will be available on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on August 19th. It will include the Garden Variety and Zomboss Down add-on content as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP