- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
EA teased the image above on their Twitter feed, suggesting that their shooter, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will head to PlayStation soon.
PopCap has confirmed the suggestion, announcing that the game will be available on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on August 19th. It will include the Garden Variety and Zomboss Down add-on content as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP