- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Known for frequently bashing video games in the past, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez goes after Sony claiming that the PlayStatinon console is "poison." Chavez commented during his weekly radio-TV show "Alo Presidente," appealing to Venezuelan manufacturers to make "educational" toys and dolls with indigenous peoples' features to replace capitalistic counterparts like the Barbie doll that "have nothing to do with our culture" (okay, I agree with Chavez on the Barbie comment)
The Venezuelan leader already criticized Nintendo for promoting "selfishness, individualism and violence." Commenting on Sony's PlayStation, Chavez explains how "those games they call 'PlayStation' are poison. Some games teach you to kill. They once put my face on a game, 'you've got to find Chavez to kill him.'"
Hm, well, you can understand why the man is pissed, can't you?
They "promote the need for cigarettes, drugs and alcohol so they can sell them. That's capitalism, the road to hell," he added.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP