- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Known for frequently bashing video games in the past, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez goes after Sony claiming that the PlayStatinon console is "poison." Chavez commented during his weekly radio-TV show "Alo Presidente," appealing to Venezuelan manufacturers to make "educational" toys and dolls with indigenous peoples' features to replace capitalistic counterparts like the Barbie doll that "have nothing to do with our culture" (okay, I agree with Chavez on the Barbie comment)
The Venezuelan leader already criticized Nintendo for promoting "selfishness, individualism and violence." Commenting on Sony's PlayStation, Chavez explains how "those games they call 'PlayStation' are poison. Some games teach you to kill. They once put my face on a game, 'you've got to find Chavez to kill him.'"
Hm, well, you can understand why the man is pissed, can't you?
They "promote the need for cigarettes, drugs and alcohol so they can sell them. That's capitalism, the road to hell," he added.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP