- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
Just two days after recovering from a distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack, the PlayStation network is down yet again. Sony hasn't confirmed whether it's another DDOS attack or if it's something else, but they have acknowledged that it is down and they are working on it as quickly as they can.
Network update: engineers are aware of connectivity issues, are working to resolve. We'll keep you posted - apologies for the inconvenience— PlayStation (@PlayStation) August 26, 2014
Consider this a dress rehearsal for what will inevitably happen when Destiny launches on September 9th. Both the PSN and XBL are sure to have extreme server issues.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP