- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Just two days after recovering from a distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack, the PlayStation network is down yet again. Sony hasn't confirmed whether it's another DDOS attack or if it's something else, but they have acknowledged that it is down and they are working on it as quickly as they can.
Network update: engineers are aware of connectivity issues, are working to resolve. We'll keep you posted - apologies for the inconvenience— PlayStation (@PlayStation) August 26, 2014
Consider this a dress rehearsal for what will inevitably happen when Destiny launches on September 9th. Both the PSN and XBL are sure to have extreme server issues.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP