- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Just two days after recovering from a distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack, the PlayStation network is down yet again. Sony hasn't confirmed whether it's another DDOS attack or if it's something else, but they have acknowledged that it is down and they are working on it as quickly as they can.
Network update: engineers are aware of connectivity issues, are working to resolve. We'll keep you posted - apologies for the inconvenience— PlayStation (@PlayStation) August 26, 2014
Consider this a dress rehearsal for what will inevitably happen when Destiny launches on September 9th. Both the PSN and XBL are sure to have extreme server issues.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP