- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Just two days after recovering from a distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack, the PlayStation network is down yet again. Sony hasn't confirmed whether it's another DDOS attack or if it's something else, but they have acknowledged that it is down and they are working on it as quickly as they can.
Network update: engineers are aware of connectivity issues, are working to resolve. We'll keep you posted - apologies for the inconvenience— PlayStation (@PlayStation) August 26, 2014
Consider this a dress rehearsal for what will inevitably happen when Destiny launches on September 9th. Both the PSN and XBL are sure to have extreme server issues.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP