- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Just two days after recovering from a distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack, the PlayStation network is down yet again. Sony hasn't confirmed whether it's another DDOS attack or if it's something else, but they have acknowledged that it is down and they are working on it as quickly as they can.
Network update: engineers are aware of connectivity issues, are working to resolve. We'll keep you posted - apologies for the inconvenience— PlayStation (@PlayStation) August 26, 2014
Consider this a dress rehearsal for what will inevitably happen when Destiny launches on September 9th. Both the PSN and XBL are sure to have extreme server issues.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP