- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
According to this image, renting Uncharted 3 would run $5 and Far Cry 3 would be $6. How long these rentals could go for is anyone's guess.
The image was found in Gaikai's history section of the website. It's possible these same plans Gaikai had in place when Sony purchased it in 2012 for $380 million are the same plans for today, but until Sony announces anything, we can only speculate.
At the very least, it sounds like Gaikai's rental plans were a bit reasonable.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP