- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
According to this image, renting Uncharted 3 would run $5 and Far Cry 3 would be $6. How long these rentals could go for is anyone's guess.
The image was found in Gaikai's history section of the website. It's possible these same plans Gaikai had in place when Sony purchased it in 2012 for $380 million are the same plans for today, but until Sony announces anything, we can only speculate.
At the very least, it sounds like Gaikai's rental plans were a bit reasonable.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP