- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
According to this image, renting Uncharted 3 would run $5 and Far Cry 3 would be $6. How long these rentals could go for is anyone's guess.
The image was found in Gaikai's history section of the website. It's possible these same plans Gaikai had in place when Sony purchased it in 2012 for $380 million are the same plans for today, but until Sony announces anything, we can only speculate.
At the very least, it sounds like Gaikai's rental plans were a bit reasonable.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP