- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
There's a report over at Engadget that has the entire Internet in an uproar. It's related to Sony's PlayStation Phone, a project the industry giant apparently has underway and according to several reliable resources the device is real. The initial report even had a round of images of the PlayStation Phone, along with supposed specs that consist of "1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655, 512MB of RAM, 1GB of ROM, and a screen between 3.7 and 4.1 inches."
At the moment, Sony is still keeping a tight lid on the official scoop (hm, well, the lid wasn't 'tight' enough apparently). The company repeatedly offers the follow statement: "We do not comment on rumour and speculation."
Anyway, the phone presumably carries the codename 'Zeus' and was reportedly running Android 2.X, not the 3.0, which is said to be on the final device.
Oh and the folks at Engadget added: "We're not saying that because we want to believe or because we're gingerly trying to nab pageviews: we're saying it because we know it to be true. This is a device which has been confirmed through multiple, trusted sources."
Hm, not because "we're gingerly trying to nab pageviews..." Umm, right.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP