- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
There's a report over at Engadget that has the entire Internet in an uproar. It's related to Sony's PlayStation Phone, a project the industry giant apparently has underway and according to several reliable resources the device is real. The initial report even had a round of images of the PlayStation Phone, along with supposed specs that consist of "1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655, 512MB of RAM, 1GB of ROM, and a screen between 3.7 and 4.1 inches."
At the moment, Sony is still keeping a tight lid on the official scoop (hm, well, the lid wasn't 'tight' enough apparently). The company repeatedly offers the follow statement: "We do not comment on rumour and speculation."
Anyway, the phone presumably carries the codename 'Zeus' and was reportedly running Android 2.X, not the 3.0, which is said to be on the final device.
Oh and the folks at Engadget added: "We're not saying that because we want to believe or because we're gingerly trying to nab pageviews: we're saying it because we know it to be true. This is a device which has been confirmed through multiple, trusted sources."
Hm, not because "we're gingerly trying to nab pageviews..." Umm, right.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP