- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
There's a report over at Engadget that has the entire Internet in an uproar. It's related to Sony's PlayStation Phone, a project the industry giant apparently has underway and according to several reliable resources the device is real. The initial report even had a round of images of the PlayStation Phone, along with supposed specs that consist of "1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655, 512MB of RAM, 1GB of ROM, and a screen between 3.7 and 4.1 inches."
At the moment, Sony is still keeping a tight lid on the official scoop (hm, well, the lid wasn't 'tight' enough apparently). The company repeatedly offers the follow statement: "We do not comment on rumour and speculation."
Anyway, the phone presumably carries the codename 'Zeus' and was reportedly running Android 2.X, not the 3.0, which is said to be on the final device.
Oh and the folks at Engadget added: "We're not saying that because we want to believe or because we're gingerly trying to nab pageviews: we're saying it because we know it to be true. This is a device which has been confirmed through multiple, trusted sources."
Hm, not because "we're gingerly trying to nab pageviews..." Umm, right.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP