- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
With tomorrow's PlayStation Store update, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and Worms: Battle Island will join the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection. Brothers was one of the most critically acclaimed indie games of 2013, and this is perfect time to check it out if you're a PSPlus subscriber.
If you aren't familiar with Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, here is the game description from the PlayStation Blog:
Share in the epic journey of two brothers, as they set out to find a cure for their dying father. Travel across beautiful vistas, through dark and foreboding forests, down perilous rivers, up hazardous mountain sides and experience the wonders of Nordic mythology along the way. Use the unique control system to control each brother with a thumb stick, for concurrent gameplay throughout the adventure. Use both brothers c ooperatively to solve puzzles, explore the environments and in boss encounters.
Once again, my subscription to PlayStation Plus makes me question whether I should buy games for my PlayStation consoles ever again. Not complaining, of course. I'd never complain about free games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP