- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
With tomorrow's PlayStation Store update, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and Worms: Battle Island will join the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection. Brothers was one of the most critically acclaimed indie games of 2013, and this is perfect time to check it out if you're a PSPlus subscriber.
If you aren't familiar with Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, here is the game description from the PlayStation Blog:
Share in the epic journey of two brothers, as they set out to find a cure for their dying father. Travel across beautiful vistas, through dark and foreboding forests, down perilous rivers, up hazardous mountain sides and experience the wonders of Nordic mythology along the way. Use the unique control system to control each brother with a thumb stick, for concurrent gameplay throughout the adventure. Use both brothers c ooperatively to solve puzzles, explore the environments and in boss encounters.
Once again, my subscription to PlayStation Plus makes me question whether I should buy games for my PlayStation consoles ever again. Not complaining, of course. I'd never complain about free games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP