- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
With tomorrow's PlayStation Store update, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and Worms: Battle Island will join the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection. Brothers was one of the most critically acclaimed indie games of 2013, and this is perfect time to check it out if you're a PSPlus subscriber.
If you aren't familiar with Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, here is the game description from the PlayStation Blog:
Share in the epic journey of two brothers, as they set out to find a cure for their dying father. Travel across beautiful vistas, through dark and foreboding forests, down perilous rivers, up hazardous mountain sides and experience the wonders of Nordic mythology along the way. Use the unique control system to control each brother with a thumb stick, for concurrent gameplay throughout the adventure. Use both brothers c ooperatively to solve puzzles, explore the environments and in boss encounters.
Once again, my subscription to PlayStation Plus makes me question whether I should buy games for my PlayStation consoles ever again. Not complaining, of course. I'd never complain about free games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP