- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
With tomorrow's PlayStation Store update, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and Worms: Battle Island will join the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection. Brothers was one of the most critically acclaimed indie games of 2013, and this is perfect time to check it out if you're a PSPlus subscriber.
If you aren't familiar with Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, here is the game description from the PlayStation Blog:
Share in the epic journey of two brothers, as they set out to find a cure for their dying father. Travel across beautiful vistas, through dark and foreboding forests, down perilous rivers, up hazardous mountain sides and experience the wonders of Nordic mythology along the way. Use the unique control system to control each brother with a thumb stick, for concurrent gameplay throughout the adventure. Use both brothers c ooperatively to solve puzzles, explore the environments and in boss encounters.
Once again, my subscription to PlayStation Plus makes me question whether I should buy games for my PlayStation consoles ever again. Not complaining, of course. I'd never complain about free games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP