- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Well they would wouldn't they? Sony confirmed that their game division has improved their financial results for the company's Q1 results, which ended on June 30.
Sony's Game & Network Services had sales of 257.5 billion yen ($2.5b), which represents a 95.7$ year-on-year increase, and that's mostly thanks to strong sales of the PlayStation 4 console.
PS4 and PS3 consoles sold 3.5 million units during the company's Q1 - that's a raise from 1.1 million during the same time a year ago.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP