- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Well they would wouldn't they? Sony confirmed that their game division has improved their financial results for the company's Q1 results, which ended on June 30.
Sony's Game & Network Services had sales of 257.5 billion yen ($2.5b), which represents a 95.7$ year-on-year increase, and that's mostly thanks to strong sales of the PlayStation 4 console.
PS4 and PS3 consoles sold 3.5 million units during the company's Q1 - that's a raise from 1.1 million during the same time a year ago.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP