- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
Well they would wouldn't they? Sony confirmed that their game division has improved their financial results for the company's Q1 results, which ended on June 30.
Sony's Game & Network Services had sales of 257.5 billion yen ($2.5b), which represents a 95.7$ year-on-year increase, and that's mostly thanks to strong sales of the PlayStation 4 console.
PS4 and PS3 consoles sold 3.5 million units during the company's Q1 - that's a raise from 1.1 million during the same time a year ago.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP