- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Well they would wouldn't they? Sony confirmed that their game division has improved their financial results for the company's Q1 results, which ended on June 30.
Sony's Game & Network Services had sales of 257.5 billion yen ($2.5b), which represents a 95.7$ year-on-year increase, and that's mostly thanks to strong sales of the PlayStation 4 console.
PS4 and PS3 consoles sold 3.5 million units during the company's Q1 - that's a raise from 1.1 million during the same time a year ago.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP