- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
In addition to the announcement of Vita TV, Sony announced at their pre-Tokyo Game Show press conference that they are rolling out a new version of the Vita, the Vita 2000. This new Vita will come in a host of new colors (as that's most important), and it will have a regular LCD screen instead of the OLED display the current Vita has. The stated reason why is to cut manufacturing costs. Check out the differences between the screens below. Please note that the OLED screen of the original Vita is the top handheld in each photo.
Well I noticed a huge difference. Does it bother you?
So far, the Vita 2000 has only been announced for Japan, and to be honest, it can stay over there. I'll keep my OLED display, thank you.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP