- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Now that you've painstakingly caught them all, you can finally keep them forever.
The Pokemon Bank and Transporter are now available in North America. These apps allow Pokemon Masters to store their Pokemon in the cloud and transfer them to other games. Both apps are free for download.
.@Pokemon Bank has continued to roll out in certain locations. Stay tuned to our social channels for availability in your region.— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) February 5, 2014
Players can store up to 3,000 Pokemon. You can even upload your Pokemon from DS games as well, including Black and White and Black 2 and White 2.
The service is free for the first 30 days, and after that, Nintendo will charge an annual $5 fee (just like a real bank!) to cover server costs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP