- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Now that you've painstakingly caught them all, you can finally keep them forever.
The Pokemon Bank and Transporter are now available in North America. These apps allow Pokemon Masters to store their Pokemon in the cloud and transfer them to other games. Both apps are free for download.
.@Pokemon Bank has continued to roll out in certain locations. Stay tuned to our social channels for availability in your region.— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) February 5, 2014
Players can store up to 3,000 Pokemon. You can even upload your Pokemon from DS games as well, including Black and White and Black 2 and White 2.
The service is free for the first 30 days, and after that, Nintendo will charge an annual $5 fee (just like a real bank!) to cover server costs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP