- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Now that you've painstakingly caught them all, you can finally keep them forever.
The Pokemon Bank and Transporter are now available in North America. These apps allow Pokemon Masters to store their Pokemon in the cloud and transfer them to other games. Both apps are free for download.
.@Pokemon Bank has continued to roll out in certain locations. Stay tuned to our social channels for availability in your region.— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) February 5, 2014
Players can store up to 3,000 Pokemon. You can even upload your Pokemon from DS games as well, including Black and White and Black 2 and White 2.
The service is free for the first 30 days, and after that, Nintendo will charge an annual $5 fee (just like a real bank!) to cover server costs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP