- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Now that you've painstakingly caught them all, you can finally keep them forever.
The Pokemon Bank and Transporter are now available in North America. These apps allow Pokemon Masters to store their Pokemon in the cloud and transfer them to other games. Both apps are free for download.
.@Pokemon Bank has continued to roll out in certain locations. Stay tuned to our social channels for availability in your region.— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) February 5, 2014
Players can store up to 3,000 Pokemon. You can even upload your Pokemon from DS games as well, including Black and White and Black 2 and White 2.
The service is free for the first 30 days, and after that, Nintendo will charge an annual $5 fee (just like a real bank!) to cover server costs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP