- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Now that you've painstakingly caught them all, you can finally keep them forever.
The Pokemon Bank and Transporter are now available in North America. These apps allow Pokemon Masters to store their Pokemon in the cloud and transfer them to other games. Both apps are free for download.
.@Pokemon Bank has continued to roll out in certain locations. Stay tuned to our social channels for availability in your region.— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) February 5, 2014
Players can store up to 3,000 Pokemon. You can even upload your Pokemon from DS games as well, including Black and White and Black 2 and White 2.
The service is free for the first 30 days, and after that, Nintendo will charge an annual $5 fee (just like a real bank!) to cover server costs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP