- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Nintendo and Bandai Namco, the developers behind the Tekken series, have announced a new Pokemon tournament game, Pokken Tournament, which will be a Pokemon-based two-player fighting game.
Currently, the game is slated for arcades in Japan only, but if it's successful, it most likely will hit consoles in the East and the West, and then I'm sure we can expect fighting tournaments as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP