- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Word is: "In a statement Wednesday, Sony said it suspected that hackers had obtained login data from other Web sites or sources and used those to try to gain access to Sony accounts. Access was thought to have been gained to only a handful of accounts, and no credit card or other sensitive data were stolen, Sony said."
Sony was one of the biggest target of a series of major hacks this year and as a result the company suffered tremendous financial loss (not to mention credibility).
Bummer, man, bummer...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP