- Contrast Announced for PC & Consoles
- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
Jordan Mechner achieved world renown with the first Prince of Persia game and is continually working to improve upon the new generation of PoP games, on top of having a PoP movie in the making as well. Before he began developing the original Prince of Persia he created a martial arts game entitled Karateka - his very first project.
Now, according to a report at Gamasutra, when Mechner was asked about his old game (during the Comic-Con) he replied: "There actually is a plan to bring back Karateka. It's a project I'm going to be involved in. I can safely say it's not going to be in the way you expect."
Oooh, I like that last sentence. I'm hoping they'll settle on delivering more than your conventional 3D brawler. Oh well, it's time to play the waiting game again.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP