- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Here's what happens when something pops up on the Internet, and fans who have way too much time on their hands gets a hold of it. Case in point, a cloth map popped up, and many thought it looked like an in-game map of Paris for Assassin's Creed Unity. Someone on Reddit then compared it to a map of historical Paris from that time frame and noted that they were fairly identical.
The map in question is below:
A few are complaining that Ubisoft has promised that ACU's in-game map is 50% larger than that of Assassin's Creed III, and this one looks to be roughly the same. What many are forgetting, however, is that absolutely NONE of those buildings on the map are background shells. Each one can be entered, which does lend to making it a bit larger than anything they've done before.
But this could also be a complete fake and everyone got hyped/angry for nothing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP