- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Here's what happens when something pops up on the Internet, and fans who have way too much time on their hands gets a hold of it. Case in point, a cloth map popped up, and many thought it looked like an in-game map of Paris for Assassin's Creed Unity. Someone on Reddit then compared it to a map of historical Paris from that time frame and noted that they were fairly identical.
The map in question is below:
A few are complaining that Ubisoft has promised that ACU's in-game map is 50% larger than that of Assassin's Creed III, and this one looks to be roughly the same. What many are forgetting, however, is that absolutely NONE of those buildings on the map are background shells. Each one can be entered, which does lend to making it a bit larger than anything they've done before.
But this could also be a complete fake and everyone got hyped/angry for nothing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP