- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Dualshockers has reported that Sony has recently registered a few new filings with Indonesia's Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, and it appears that they include revised internal hardware for the PS3 and the PS4.
The original PS4 has a model number of CUH-1006A in Asia, and this filing is for model number CUH-1106A. It's assumed that this is a slight model change, such as different internal hardware instead of an extreme change to a slimmer version. For instance, the model number of the PS3 Slim is CECH-2001A and the super slim is CECH-4001A.
In regards to the PS3, Sony has also filed for model number CECH-4306CH, which sounds like a new version of the super slim PS3.
E3 announcement, anyone?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP