- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Dualshockers has reported that Sony has recently registered a few new filings with Indonesia's Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, and it appears that they include revised internal hardware for the PS3 and the PS4.
The original PS4 has a model number of CUH-1006A in Asia, and this filing is for model number CUH-1106A. It's assumed that this is a slight model change, such as different internal hardware instead of an extreme change to a slimmer version. For instance, the model number of the PS3 Slim is CECH-2001A and the super slim is CECH-4001A.
In regards to the PS3, Sony has also filed for model number CECH-4306CH, which sounds like a new version of the super slim PS3.
E3 announcement, anyone?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP