- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Dualshockers has reported that Sony has recently registered a few new filings with Indonesia's Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, and it appears that they include revised internal hardware for the PS3 and the PS4.
The original PS4 has a model number of CUH-1006A in Asia, and this filing is for model number CUH-1106A. It's assumed that this is a slight model change, such as different internal hardware instead of an extreme change to a slimmer version. For instance, the model number of the PS3 Slim is CECH-2001A and the super slim is CECH-4001A.
In regards to the PS3, Sony has also filed for model number CECH-4306CH, which sounds like a new version of the super slim PS3.
E3 announcement, anyone?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP