- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Dualshockers has reported that Sony has recently registered a few new filings with Indonesia's Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, and it appears that they include revised internal hardware for the PS3 and the PS4.
The original PS4 has a model number of CUH-1006A in Asia, and this filing is for model number CUH-1106A. It's assumed that this is a slight model change, such as different internal hardware instead of an extreme change to a slimmer version. For instance, the model number of the PS3 Slim is CECH-2001A and the super slim is CECH-4001A.
In regards to the PS3, Sony has also filed for model number CECH-4306CH, which sounds like a new version of the super slim PS3.
E3 announcement, anyone?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP