- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Dualshockers has reported that Sony has recently registered a few new filings with Indonesia's Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, and it appears that they include revised internal hardware for the PS3 and the PS4.
The original PS4 has a model number of CUH-1006A in Asia, and this filing is for model number CUH-1106A. It's assumed that this is a slight model change, such as different internal hardware instead of an extreme change to a slimmer version. For instance, the model number of the PS3 Slim is CECH-2001A and the super slim is CECH-4001A.
In regards to the PS3, Sony has also filed for model number CECH-4306CH, which sounds like a new version of the super slim PS3.
E3 announcement, anyone?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP