- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
SEGA announces that gamers who pre-order their RTS, Company of Heroes 2, will get post-launch access to a 'Theatre of War' mini-campaign, which apparently offers a new single-player WW2 story.
“We are pleased to be able to reward our most loyal fans for pre-ordering the game with this pack. These items will give them bonus single and multiplayer content to enjoy.” Eligible customers will get access to a ‘Theatre of War’ mini-campaign when it becomes available post launch, allowing them to experience a new single player story from another part of the war. They will also receive the Winter Ambush and Voronezh Front skin packs to customize the look of their multiplayer vehicles.
As well as the single player content and multiplayer skins, eligible pre-order customers will receive two new multiplayer commanders to customize each army. The German army will receive the Joint Operations Doctrine, specializing in precise artillery strikes and the Offensive Spearhead Doctrine for players who want to use heavy armor and airstrikes to crush their opponent. The Soviets will unlock the devastating Anti-Infantry Tactics Doctrine, enabling units like flamethrower tanks and the Conscript Support Tactics Doctrine which allows for rapid reinforcement in the heat of battle.
The promising real-time strategy is set to arrive during June 2013 for Windows PC.
Most of those CoH games were pretty damn good. We honestly hope that this will be a worthy sequel. God only knows we need more decent strategy games out there (or indeed ANY strategy games out there... well, apart from SC2, that is).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP