- Assassin's Creed 4 PC Weeks After Console Versions
- Xbox One Won't Require Internet Connection, MS Listens to Reason
- Mornin '13
- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
Pretty Big Borderlands 2 Patch Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:37 am EDT @ November 14th, 2012
Gearbox Software issues a huge patch for the PC version of the shooter/RPG, Borderlands 2, offering a variety of fixes and improvements to the game.
The patch can be downloaded via Steam.
Here are some of the fixes and changes:
- Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect to one another if one of them had recently been in DLC that the other doesn't have.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item. Fixed a bug in the inventory UI when quickly scrolling to the bottom of a list using the mouse wheel.
- Improved PhysX fluid rendering quality at high resolutions. Improved NVIDIA 3D Vision integration.
- Fixed the "Inverted reverse steering" option not working for clients in a multiplayer game. Fixed the player's backpack sort setting not persisting.
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes crash or freeze after killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Fixed challenges showing inaccurate completion amounts for area-specific challenges.
- Fixed a bug where the player's active mission would sometimes fall back to main-game missions when completing other missions in DLC areas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose mission rewards that they had not claimed when switching between Normal mode and True Vault Hunter mode.
- Added a confirmation dialog when opening the golden chest in Sanctuary.
- Fixed Arid Nexus Badlands showing an undiscovered challenge that was not attainable.
Read the full list of changes here.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Best game of E3 2013:
TOTAL VOTES 1,050
|The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt||14.86%|
|Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain||11.81%|
|The Division ||11.05%|
|Mirror's Edge 2||10.76%|
|Battlefield 4 ||2.57%|
|Dragon Age III: Inquisition||2.29%|
|Pokémon X & Y||1.90%|
|Batman: Arkham Origins ||1.81%|
|Super Smash Bros. 4 ||1.71%|
|Call Of Duty: Ghosts||1.71%|
|Kingdom Hearts III||1.62%|
|Dark Souls 2||1.52%|
|Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag ||1.43%|
|Gran Turismo 6||1.33%|
|Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare||1.33%|
|Killzone: Shadow Fall||1.33%|
|FIFA 14 ||1.33%|
|Final Fantasy XV||1.24%|
|The Crew ||1.14%|
|The Evil Within ||1.14%|
|Need For Speed: Rivals ||1.14%|
|Killer Instinct ||1.05%|
|Splinter Cell: Blacklist ||1.05%|
|Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze||1.05%|
|The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD ||1.05%|
|Halo Xbox One||0.19%|
|The Order: 1886||0.10%|
|Quantum Break ||0.10%|
|inFAMOUS: Second Son ||0.10%|
|Ryse: Son Of Rome ||0.00%|
|Mario Kart 8 ||0.00%|
|Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 ||0.00%|
|Sunset Overdrive ||0.00%|
|Super Mario 3D World ||0.00%|
|Pikmin 3 Below ||0.00%|
|The Wonderful 101||0.00%|
|Dead Rising 3||0.00%|
|Rayman Legends ||0.00%|
|Forza Motorsport 5 ||0.00%|
|PES 2014 ||0.00%|
|Madden NFL 25||0.00%|