- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Pretty Big Borderlands 2 Patch Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:37 am EDT @ November 14th, 2012
Gearbox Software issues a huge patch for the PC version of the shooter/RPG, Borderlands 2, offering a variety of fixes and improvements to the game.
The patch can be downloaded via Steam.
Here are some of the fixes and changes:
- Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect to one another if one of them had recently been in DLC that the other doesn't have.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item. Fixed a bug in the inventory UI when quickly scrolling to the bottom of a list using the mouse wheel.
- Improved PhysX fluid rendering quality at high resolutions. Improved NVIDIA 3D Vision integration.
- Fixed the "Inverted reverse steering" option not working for clients in a multiplayer game. Fixed the player's backpack sort setting not persisting.
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes crash or freeze after killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Fixed challenges showing inaccurate completion amounts for area-specific challenges.
- Fixed a bug where the player's active mission would sometimes fall back to main-game missions when completing other missions in DLC areas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose mission rewards that they had not claimed when switching between Normal mode and True Vault Hunter mode.
- Added a confirmation dialog when opening the golden chest in Sanctuary.
- Fixed Arid Nexus Badlands showing an undiscovered challenge that was not attainable.
Read the full list of changes here.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If I buy a VR headset, it will be:
TOTAL VOTES 1,090
|PlayStation VR ||14.13%|
|Google Cardboard (mobile) ||9.36%|
|Gear VR (mobile)||8.99%|
|Zeiss VR One (mobile)||8.44%|
|Homido (mobile) ||8.35%|
|LG 360 VR (mobile)||5.32%|