Pretty Big Borderlands 2 Patch Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:37 am EST @ November 14th, 2012
Gearbox Software issues a huge patch for the PC version of the shooter/RPG, Borderlands 2, offering a variety of fixes and improvements to the game.
The patch can be downloaded via Steam.
Here are some of the fixes and changes:
- Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect to one another if one of them had recently been in DLC that the other doesn't have.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item. Fixed a bug in the inventory UI when quickly scrolling to the bottom of a list using the mouse wheel.
- Improved PhysX fluid rendering quality at high resolutions. Improved NVIDIA 3D Vision integration.
- Fixed the "Inverted reverse steering" option not working for clients in a multiplayer game. Fixed the player's backpack sort setting not persisting.
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes crash or freeze after killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Fixed challenges showing inaccurate completion amounts for area-specific challenges.
- Fixed a bug where the player's active mission would sometimes fall back to main-game missions when completing other missions in DLC areas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose mission rewards that they had not claimed when switching between Normal mode and True Vault Hunter mode.
- Added a confirmation dialog when opening the golden chest in Sanctuary.
- Fixed Arid Nexus Badlands showing an undiscovered challenge that was not attainable.
Read the full list of changes here.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
TOTAL VOTES 2,775
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||39.75%|
|No, please. ||33.41%|