- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Pretty Big Borderlands 2 Patch Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:37 am EDT @ November 14th, 2012
Gearbox Software issues a huge patch for the PC version of the shooter/RPG, Borderlands 2, offering a variety of fixes and improvements to the game.
The patch can be downloaded via Steam.
Here are some of the fixes and changes:
- Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect to one another if one of them had recently been in DLC that the other doesn't have.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item. Fixed a bug in the inventory UI when quickly scrolling to the bottom of a list using the mouse wheel.
- Improved PhysX fluid rendering quality at high resolutions. Improved NVIDIA 3D Vision integration.
- Fixed the "Inverted reverse steering" option not working for clients in a multiplayer game. Fixed the player's backpack sort setting not persisting.
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes crash or freeze after killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Fixed challenges showing inaccurate completion amounts for area-specific challenges.
- Fixed a bug where the player's active mission would sometimes fall back to main-game missions when completing other missions in DLC areas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose mission rewards that they had not claimed when switching between Normal mode and True Vault Hunter mode.
- Added a confirmation dialog when opening the golden chest in Sanctuary.
- Fixed Arid Nexus Badlands showing an undiscovered challenge that was not attainable.
Read the full list of changes here.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most Anticipated Game of 2014:
TOTAL VOTES 4,392
|The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt||7.29%|
|Wolfenstein: The New Order||5.46%|
|Dragon Age: Inquisition||5.31%|
|Pillars of Eternity||5.03%|
|The Elder Scrolls Online||4.01%|
|Tom Clancy's The Division||3.37%|
|Dark Souls II||3.16%|
|Metal Gear Solid V||2.94%|
|The Sims 4||2.78%|
|Diablo III: Reaper of Souls||2.66%|
|Super Smash Bros. 4||2.46%|
|South Park: The Stick of Truth||2.39%|
|The Legend of Zelda||1.84%|
|Total War: Arena||1.82%|
|Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition||1.71%|
|Mario Kart 8||1.66%|
|Infamous: Second Son||1.62%|
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots||1.57%|
|The Walking Dead Season Two||1.48%|
|Divinity: Original Sin||1.48%|
|Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2||1.46%|
|The Evil Within||1.41%|
|Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series||1.28%|
|The Order: 1886||1.14%|