- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
"I'm tired of taking myself so seriously," says Jake. "It's nice when a stuntman turns to you and is like, 'Actors don't normally do this.'"
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is set to launch on May 28, 2010. The movie is directed by Mike Newell and features other recognized Hollywood names such as Ben Kingsley, Alfred Molina and so on.
A PoP movie, eh? Meh. I'd sooner watch a movie based on Assassin's Creed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP