- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
"I'm tired of taking myself so seriously," says Jake. "It's nice when a stuntman turns to you and is like, 'Actors don't normally do this.'"
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is set to launch on May 28, 2010. The movie is directed by Mike Newell and features other recognized Hollywood names such as Ben Kingsley, Alfred Molina and so on.
A PoP movie, eh? Meh. I'd sooner watch a movie based on Assassin's Creed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP