- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
"I'm tired of taking myself so seriously," says Jake. "It's nice when a stuntman turns to you and is like, 'Actors don't normally do this.'"
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is set to launch on May 28, 2010. The movie is directed by Mike Newell and features other recognized Hollywood names such as Ben Kingsley, Alfred Molina and so on.
A PoP movie, eh? Meh. I'd sooner watch a movie based on Assassin's Creed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP