- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
"I'm tired of taking myself so seriously," says Jake. "It's nice when a stuntman turns to you and is like, 'Actors don't normally do this.'"
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is set to launch on May 28, 2010. The movie is directed by Mike Newell and features other recognized Hollywood names such as Ben Kingsley, Alfred Molina and so on.
A PoP movie, eh? Meh. I'd sooner watch a movie based on Assassin's Creed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP