- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Publisher Ubisoft announced the development of a brand new Prince of Persia game and to answer the question that's most certainly on your mind, no it's not a sequel to last year's PoP game. The new game is called Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and it represents a continuation of the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time series.
Ubisoft points out that the game is going to feature "many of the fan-favorite elements" and "new gameplay innovations that gamers have come to expect from the Prince of Persia brand."
The project was described as being the sort of game that appeals to both hardcore and casual gamers. "The goal is to reach both audiences, the core and casual gamers. It will be a game that will have lots of combat, with the possibility for gamers that are not as good - a level for beginners. In that sense we are trying to cover both groups," said Ubi's CEO Yves Guillemot recently.
Evidently the game's storyline is intended to coincide with the release of Disney's feature film Prince of Persia.
The premiere trailer for this game is expected to appear on Spike TV's Video Game Awards on Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 8 p.m. EST (oh great, that really makes me a happy man indeed). Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is scheduled for release on consoles and handhelds in May 2010.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP