- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
As we found out yesterday, the official release date for the PlayStation 4 console is November 15, 2013, which is good news to say the least. While there's already a huge demand for the new console, gamers may be interested to know that Sony is also officially cutting down the price of its handheld console, the PlayStation Vita.
News reached us after Sony's Gamescom press conference, so now we know that the price of PSVita will be slashed in Europe and the United States to €199 or $199.
Never was much of an enthusiast for handheld things. You can take that as a euphemism if you like, but if you do, then you should also know that I'm lying.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP