- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Staring on February 28, 2013, both the Wi-Fi and 3G models of Sony's PS Vita handheld will carry the retail price of 19,980 yen ($215). The price has been lowered from 24,980 yen ($269), according to a press release sent over by Sony today.
"Now one thing clear for us that in terms of profitability, we have to do a better job in promoting the PlayStation Vita mobile product," Sony EVP and CFO Masaru Kato said. "How do we do that? Well, gaming business software is the name of the game. So as a fundamental measure, we are putting all - a lot of resources, not just first party, but also asking third parties to put out more attractive software."
Kato added: "The other thing, well, marketing, pricing of the product, et cetera, I cannot talk about pricing of this platform, but those are the things that we are looking into to improve our profitability in the mobile handheld gaming business."
That's very nice, Sony. Very nice, indeed. Now then, how about you spill the beans on the PS4 (btw, they're holding a press conference in NYC next week, so hopefully more will be revealed about the new PS console after that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP