- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
This just in, straight from the British Islands. Sony has confirmed that their PlayStation branch is celebrating the fact that over five million PS3 were sold in the United Kingdom. Sales of the latest model of the PS3 console increased for 138% September, after the launch of the new PS3 Super Slim.
"It is fantastic that we passed the 5m mark," PlayStation UK boss Fergal Gara told MCV. "But most importantly to me is not the milestone itself, but the fact that there is momentum behind it. And with the new chassis, and the way the market is panning out this year, PlayStation definitely has the momentum."
According to a report from MCV, SCE UK underwent restructure throughout the past 12 months, since the PS UK boss arrived.
These are pretty solid figures. And, as the console war rages ever on, I cannot help but think if Nintendo, a company that dominated console hardware sales, will make an impact on the market with its upcoming Wii U console (which, by the way, becomes available on November 18, 2012 in the US, November 30, 2012 in Europe and Australia).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP