- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
The next-gen PlayStation 4 console has shifted over 6.0 million units worldwide, as officially confirmed by Sony Computer Entertainment. According to Sony, 370,000 units sold in Japan were also included in the aforementioned figure.
The industry giant also confirmed that since March 2, 2014 PS4 software sales marked an impressive 13.7 million copies in retail stores worldwide and via digital downloads on PS Store.
Sony highlights its own library of flagship titles that are being prepared for the platform, including Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami), Kingdom Hearts 3 (Square Enix), Destiny (Activision), Watch_Dogs (Ubisoft), The Witness (Thekla), DriveClub (SCE WWS), inFAMOUS Second Son (SCE WWS) and The Order 1886 (SCE WWS).
"I am absolutely delighted that PS4 is off to such a great start in Japan," commented Andrew House, President and Group CEO of SCE. "The responses we have received for the PS4 system's integrated social capabilities have been phenomenal, and I couldn't be more thrilled that gamers are utilizing these unique features to engage, share, play and connect with users around the world. SCE will continue to expand the world of PlayStation by growing its library of breakthrough games and bringing more innovative features and services only possible on PS4."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP