- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Did you know that Sony might be releasing the PlayStation 4 console in 2013? You didn't know that? Well, neither did we. However, WSJ seems to have got wind of it. Yes, the report points out that folks "familiar with the matter" confirmed that the next-generation console will be unveiled at the February 20 PlayStation Meeting.
It was also mentioned that the retail release is planned for 2013.
Confirming the story (sort of) is this report from Superannuation indicating that Ivory Tower, created by Test Drive Unlimited devs, is making racer for the nest PlayStation console. Apparently, a CV of an artist lists the "confidential game" for Xbox 360, PS3 and "PS4."
In related news, have a look at the supposedly leaked PlayStation 4 specs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP