- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Did you know that Sony might be releasing the PlayStation 4 console in 2013? You didn't know that? Well, neither did we. However, WSJ seems to have got wind of it. Yes, the report points out that folks "familiar with the matter" confirmed that the next-generation console will be unveiled at the February 20 PlayStation Meeting.
It was also mentioned that the retail release is planned for 2013.
Confirming the story (sort of) is this report from Superannuation indicating that Ivory Tower, created by Test Drive Unlimited devs, is making racer for the nest PlayStation console. Apparently, a CV of an artist lists the "confidential game" for Xbox 360, PS3 and "PS4."
In related news, have a look at the supposedly leaked PlayStation 4 specs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP