- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Did you know that Sony might be releasing the PlayStation 4 console in 2013? You didn't know that? Well, neither did we. However, WSJ seems to have got wind of it. Yes, the report points out that folks "familiar with the matter" confirmed that the next-generation console will be unveiled at the February 20 PlayStation Meeting.
It was also mentioned that the retail release is planned for 2013.
Confirming the story (sort of) is this report from Superannuation indicating that Ivory Tower, created by Test Drive Unlimited devs, is making racer for the nest PlayStation console. Apparently, a CV of an artist lists the "confidential game" for Xbox 360, PS3 and "PS4."
In related news, have a look at the supposedly leaked PlayStation 4 specs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP