- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Did you know that Sony might be releasing the PlayStation 4 console in 2013? You didn't know that? Well, neither did we. However, WSJ seems to have got wind of it. Yes, the report points out that folks "familiar with the matter" confirmed that the next-generation console will be unveiled at the February 20 PlayStation Meeting.
It was also mentioned that the retail release is planned for 2013.
Confirming the story (sort of) is this report from Superannuation indicating that Ivory Tower, created by Test Drive Unlimited devs, is making racer for the nest PlayStation console. Apparently, a CV of an artist lists the "confidential game" for Xbox 360, PS3 and "PS4."
In related news, have a look at the supposedly leaked PlayStation 4 specs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP