- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Another month goes by and Sony's PlayStation 4 remains the best-selling gaming system within the United States. Monthly hardware sales in the US indeed show us the PS4 as the top-selling console for the 5th month in a row, as reported by research data company NPD.
In addition, hardware sales have marked a 95% increase over the same period last year to $586 million. Meanwhile console software sales rose by 57% to $274 million.
So, I'm more than likely hoping on the PS4 bandwagon. Xbox One is gonna have to wait. Oh and in case you're wondering about the picture up there, Sony announced a Glacier White PS4 during the E3 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP