- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Another month goes by and Sony's PlayStation 4 remains the best-selling gaming system within the United States. Monthly hardware sales in the US indeed show us the PS4 as the top-selling console for the 5th month in a row, as reported by research data company NPD.
In addition, hardware sales have marked a 95% increase over the same period last year to $586 million. Meanwhile console software sales rose by 57% to $274 million.
So, I'm more than likely hoping on the PS4 bandwagon. Xbox One is gonna have to wait. Oh and in case you're wondering about the picture up there, Sony announced a Glacier White PS4 during the E3 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP