- Sony Forsakes Gamescom for Paris Games Week
- FEATURE: JRPGs I Should be Playing (Other than Final Fantasy)
- Kojima's P.T. is Gone and Will Leave All Consoles
- Oculus Rift to Ship to Consumers in Early 2016
- Hearthstone Has Over 30M Players
- Vote for Madden 16 Cover Athlete
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 Monsters Trailer
- Wal-Mart Outs Portal and Jurassic Park for LEGO Dimensions
- Konami Teases Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection
- Introducing GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator
- Portal-themed Pinball Table Announced
- PS4 Sales in UK Reach 2M
- Star Wars: Battlefront Has 12 Multiplayer Maps
Another month goes by and Sony's PlayStation 4 remains the best-selling gaming system within the United States. Monthly hardware sales in the US indeed show us the PS4 as the top-selling console for the 5th month in a row, as reported by research data company NPD.
In addition, hardware sales have marked a 95% increase over the same period last year to $586 million. Meanwhile console software sales rose by 57% to $274 million.
So, I'm more than likely hoping on the PS4 bandwagon. Xbox One is gonna have to wait. Oh and in case you're wondering about the picture up there, Sony announced a Glacier White PS4 during the E3 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP