- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Another month goes by and Sony's PlayStation 4 remains the best-selling gaming system within the United States. Monthly hardware sales in the US indeed show us the PS4 as the top-selling console for the 5th month in a row, as reported by research data company NPD.
In addition, hardware sales have marked a 95% increase over the same period last year to $586 million. Meanwhile console software sales rose by 57% to $274 million.
So, I'm more than likely hoping on the PS4 bandwagon. Xbox One is gonna have to wait. Oh and in case you're wondering about the picture up there, Sony announced a Glacier White PS4 during the E3 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP