- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The latest hardware sales data from the US, gathered by NPD, has shown that Sony's PlayStation 4 console has outsold Microsoft's Xbox One by a small margin during February 2014. Microsoft reveals that 258,000 Xbox Ones were sold. NPD's data indicates Xbox One sold over 90% of what PS4 sold. This means that means Sony sold somewhere in the region of 286,667 PS4s.
While Sony has yet to release its official sales info "However, with Xbox One's higher price point it led hardware sales on a dollar basis," noted Callahan.
It also turns out that February 2014 has seen an increase overall year-on-year growth in sales. There was a 9% rise to around $887 million over $810 million in February last year.
Also, here's a list of top-selling games in the US for the entire month:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- The Lego Movie Videogame
- NBA 2K14
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Battlefield 4
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Bravely Default
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP