- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The latest hardware sales data from the US, gathered by NPD, has shown that Sony's PlayStation 4 console has outsold Microsoft's Xbox One by a small margin during February 2014. Microsoft reveals that 258,000 Xbox Ones were sold. NPD's data indicates Xbox One sold over 90% of what PS4 sold. This means that means Sony sold somewhere in the region of 286,667 PS4s.
While Sony has yet to release its official sales info "However, with Xbox One's higher price point it led hardware sales on a dollar basis," noted Callahan.
It also turns out that February 2014 has seen an increase overall year-on-year growth in sales. There was a 9% rise to around $887 million over $810 million in February last year.
Also, here's a list of top-selling games in the US for the entire month:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- The Lego Movie Videogame
- NBA 2K14
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Battlefield 4
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Bravely Default
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP