- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
We've seen many impressive videos showing off the next-gen game tech for Sony's upcoming PlayStation 4 console, but a lot of gamers are eager to see the latest addition to the Gran Turismo (GT 6) series on this new platform as soon as possible.
However, Gran Turismo 6 won't be hitting stores until December 6 and that's for PlayStation 3, with promises of the PS4 edition some time after that. The makers of the game are saying that by the time the next-generation edition arrives, it'll probably be a full-on sequel.
"The PlayStation 4 game which we'll likely call GT7 will be done in about a year or two, I think," Yamauchi said to Famitsu.
"The PlayStation 4's large memory size is a unique trait, but in terms of CPU performance, the PS3's Cell chip, while difficult to handle, is really capable," he added. "They both have different advantages. Besides, I think the online community aspect, one of the most fun parts of GT, doesn't have anything to do with the platform."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP