- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Teaser
- FEATURE: Is Your Stack of Shame Making You Unhappy?
- Warcraft Movie May Have Leeroy Jenkins
- LEGO Dimensions Great Scott! Trailer
- Oh the Irony; Nintendo's New VP of Sales is Named Bowser
Sony joyfully announced today that they've sold over 7 million PlayStation 4 consoles as of April 4, on top of 20.5 million games that were sold through retail and via the PlayStation store.
SCE CEO Andrew House stated: "The response from the global gaming community for PS4 has been overwhelming and we are truly humbled that gamers are selecting PS4 as their next generation console of choice."
"The PS4 journey has just begun, and although we are still facing difficulties keeping up with the strong demand worldwide, we remain steadfast in our commitment to meet the needs of our customers, and surpassing the wildest expectations of gamers by delivering new user experiences that inspire and engage. We look forward to unveiling many of these experiences to our fans in the coming months."
Wonder how the Xbox One is doing at the moment. I know that they've made some pretty good sales across the US. Microsoft's console was doing great last month.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP