- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Q.U.B.E. the first-person puzzle game from Toxic Games is already available on PC and Mac platforms. We've played it back in 2011 and were very much surprised with its rather cool puzzles. Q.U.B.E. offered a variety of challenges for those who prefer to scratch their heads a wee bit more than they would with the average puzzle game.
The latest scoop just arrived from the folks at Toxic Games, indicating the possibility of a Wii U version. There's an image featuring the Wii U GamePad, as tweeted by the devs along with a message saying "can't wait to get this out." They also mentioned a probably PSVita edition of the game.
It's good that they're expanding such games to other platforms. We encourage publishers and developers to dish out such titles. God knows we need more of this kind of gaming.
Think Quantum Conundrum.
And, of course, think Portal 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP