- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Q.U.B.E. the first-person puzzle game from Toxic Games is already available on PC and Mac platforms. We've played it back in 2011 and were very much surprised with its rather cool puzzles. Q.U.B.E. offered a variety of challenges for those who prefer to scratch their heads a wee bit more than they would with the average puzzle game.
The latest scoop just arrived from the folks at Toxic Games, indicating the possibility of a Wii U version. There's an image featuring the Wii U GamePad, as tweeted by the devs along with a message saying "can't wait to get this out." They also mentioned a probably PSVita edition of the game.
It's good that they're expanding such games to other platforms. We encourage publishers and developers to dish out such titles. God knows we need more of this kind of gaming.
Think Quantum Conundrum.
And, of course, think Portal 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP