- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Q.U.B.E. the first-person puzzle game from Toxic Games is already available on PC and Mac platforms. We've played it back in 2011 and were very much surprised with its rather cool puzzles. Q.U.B.E. offered a variety of challenges for those who prefer to scratch their heads a wee bit more than they would with the average puzzle game.
The latest scoop just arrived from the folks at Toxic Games, indicating the possibility of a Wii U version. There's an image featuring the Wii U GamePad, as tweeted by the devs along with a message saying "can't wait to get this out." They also mentioned a probably PSVita edition of the game.
It's good that they're expanding such games to other platforms. We encourage publishers and developers to dish out such titles. God knows we need more of this kind of gaming.
Think Quantum Conundrum.
And, of course, think Portal 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP