- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Q.U.B.E. the first-person puzzle game from Toxic Games is already available on PC and Mac platforms. We've played it back in 2011 and were very much surprised with its rather cool puzzles. Q.U.B.E. offered a variety of challenges for those who prefer to scratch their heads a wee bit more than they would with the average puzzle game.
The latest scoop just arrived from the folks at Toxic Games, indicating the possibility of a Wii U version. There's an image featuring the Wii U GamePad, as tweeted by the devs along with a message saying "can't wait to get this out." They also mentioned a probably PSVita edition of the game.
It's good that they're expanding such games to other platforms. We encourage publishers and developers to dish out such titles. God knows we need more of this kind of gaming.
Think Quantum Conundrum.
And, of course, think Portal 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP