- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Under the Hood Trailer
- Microsoft Also Suffering Connectivity Issues
- Amazon Buying Twitch for Over $1 Billion
- Borderlands 2 GotY Best-Selling Game on Steam... Yet Again
- Sony Postpones PSN Maintenance Due to DDOS Attack over Weekend
- Titan Souls in Q1 2015, New Media Arrives
- Super Smash Bros. Roster Leak
- REVIEW: Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
- Sega Announces Yakuza Zero
Q.U.B.E. the first-person puzzle game from Toxic Games is already available on PC and Mac platforms. We've played it back in 2011 and were very much surprised with its rather cool puzzles. Q.U.B.E. offered a variety of challenges for those who prefer to scratch their heads a wee bit more than they would with the average puzzle game.
The latest scoop just arrived from the folks at Toxic Games, indicating the possibility of a Wii U version. There's an image featuring the Wii U GamePad, as tweeted by the devs along with a message saying "can't wait to get this out." They also mentioned a probably PSVita edition of the game.
It's good that they're expanding such games to other platforms. We encourage publishers and developers to dish out such titles. God knows we need more of this kind of gaming.
Think Quantum Conundrum.
And, of course, think Portal 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP